⇠ chan.dev/ lessons/ storybook
Leverage Storybook Documentation and Community Support
- Hey! We made it all the way to the end. Congratulations! 🎉
- We covered a lot and you could go off right now and start building some incredibly robust UI with just the things that we covered.
- But eventually you’ll need access to more advanced features or APIs that we didn’t cover in this brief beginners course.
- So before we part ways, let me show you three ways to get help with Storybook.
- First, the Storybook documentation
- We’ve just launched a new docs site that is significantly easier to navigate and search.
- Everything you could possibly want to know is on there somewhere 😆
- And unlike this this generalized course, you’ll be able to find documentation in your preferred language and framwork.
- Second, check out the Storybook Discord
- There are over 20,000 designers, developers, contributors, and maintainers there.
- Connect with other users and the developers behind Storybook
- It’s also the best place to stay up-to-date on new feature announcements, meetups, and resources like this one.
- GitHub discussions
- Find community support on the Storybook GitHub Discussion page.
- Sometimes creating an issue on GitHub can feel very heavy handed.
- And finally, you can find from me at chan.dev — including my socials and other courses.
- I wish you all the best in your Storybook adventures.
- Keep building great UI!