RICOH GR III
The RICOH GR III is the best camera I’ve ever owned.
And that’s saying a lot because it’s always broken…
If the best camera is the moste available camera, this camera wins.
Of every camera I have ever owned it is:
- The smallest…
- With an APS-C sensor…
- A built-in ND filter…
- Quality film simulations…
- And useable jpegs.
This is a potent combo.
But it also beets a phone in time to picture. It’s out of my pocket is a second, and on by the time it’s up to my face.
- Modern, phase-detect autofocus
- More robust physical controls
- Crop modes — spcefically 40mm
These three things would make it the perfect camera.
- Positive Film
- ISO 400-800 (ideal grain)
- Under expose