9. Use collections for courses
This is related to 0006 only publish post collection. But it clarifies where curses should go.
Courses have different attributes.
- They may have a branded name
- They may be scoped by year
- They may repeat year over year
- They may have an order (likely controlled via metadata)
/content can have many content colections but only for dedicated courses and possible exceptions for things like my personal operating system (p.o.s.) — because it has no brad relevance.
- Remove some of the content collectios that crept in while I was trying to hide from the world.
- Add redirect for CSS post that was cross-posted